Service: The video on demand service offered including, the website www.artify.tn, mobile and TV applications, with Artify's brand.
You, Your, Yours: means the person(s) using the Service.
Artify, We, Us, Our: means the company Artify Inc.
1. About us ?
We are the company Artify Inc, the publisher of the service Artify, whose head office is located in Tunis.
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
This means that we are responsible for deciding how we store and how we use this data under the conditions described in this policy.
In this policy, all references to "Artify", "we" or "our" shall be interpreted accordingly and refer to Artify Inc.
When we collect informations about our customers or visitors of our service, we are under Tunisian data protection laws.
The data protection officer of Artify Inc can be reached at the following address: email@example.com
2. How do we collect your data?
2.1. The different types of data collection:
2.2. Means of automated data collection:
- We collect information about you when you fill out a form on our Service.
- We may also receive your personal data from third parties if you indicate your interest in our service to them.
- We collect information by automated means.
When you visit our service or view any of our third-party advertisements or read our marketing communications, we automatically collect information about you through cookies or other similar technologies.
These are small files associated with information that your browser or our servers will save and return as part of your use of the service for purposes such as saving your login credentials between visits, remembering your preferences, viewing and tracking your use of the service.
3. What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information about you : personal data and non-personal data.
3.1. Personal data :
This informations tells us who you are. It includes information you provide to us when you register to use our service, such as your name, phone number, email address, mailing address and other contact information you provide to us. Your login credentials are also personal data. This category also includes information associated with your identity that you provide to us in other ways, such as emails to our support team.
3.2. Non-personal data :
This informations does not allow us to determine your identity. It is generally derived from your use of the service after you register with us.
4. How do we use your data?
If you are one of our customers, we use the informations we collect about you to provide you the best possible experience with our service. To this end, we use your information :
- To personalize, evaluate and improve our service.
- To respond to any requests you may make for assistance, marketing information or communications of a similar nature.
- To communicate with you about our services (for example, through newsletters, marketing emails, announcements or special offers).
- For billing and refund purposes, if you have a paid subscription.
- For the investigation and prevention of fraud and violations of the terms and conditions of service.
- To allow third parties to provide services to us.
- To comply with applicable laws to which we are subject.
- We may use your non-personal data for the purpose of improving services, for example through web analytics or fixing technical issues.
5. How do we transfer your data?
Only certain of our employees have access to your personal data, only on a need-to-know basis and they are subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
- Subcontractors: we use for technical services, payment services, analytical solutions providers, etc...
- Partners: advertisers, advertising agencies, data brokers and other recipients who have concluded a contract with us for the provision of data or a data protection agreement.
- Third parties: in limited cases regulated by law, such as judicial and/or administrative authorities.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services (unless otherwise required by law).
If you would like us to stop all uses of your personal data as described herein, you may request deletion of your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email sender's address must match the service account email otherwise our team will request more informations to ensure the authenticity of the request.
Your personal data will then be deleted from our archives and we will cease to use it. We may, however, retain copies of your personal data in backups for legal retention and/or our own legitimate business purposes.
7. What are your rights regarding your data ?
In accordance with data protection legislation, you are entitled to :
- Request access to your personal data. You will receive a copy of the personal data we keep about you. You can also check that we process it in accordance with the law.
- Request deletion of your personal data. For example, you can ask us to delete or withdraw personal data where there is no legitimate reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or withdraw your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see below).
- Withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from our communications. We will honor your refusal within 14 days. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related messages if you remain a customer.
- Request correction personal information we hold about you. You can correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Oppose to the processing of your personal data, for example, if we rely on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that causes you to object to processing on that basis.
- Request restriction the processing of your personal data. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for its processing.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send an email to our privacy team at : email@example.com.
Artify is committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of your personal information.
If you have any questions or complaints, you should first contact our data protection officer at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artify is also committed to cooperating with any commission established by data protection authorities regarding unresolved complaints about personal data.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with your competent data protection authority.
The security and integrity of your personal information is important to us.
We follow industry standards to protect personal information sent to us, both at the time of transfer and after receipt.
We ensure that appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures are in place to save and preserve the integrity of the data handled. Our infrastructure is located in world-class data centers. Each of these sites adheres to strict physical and procedural controls, which are frequently audited.
Our applications are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and an independent penetration test is performed annually.
Our employees undergo background checks (where permitted) and sign a non-disclosure agreement upon hire.
The information provided in this policy may be amended to address new issues or changes.
If we make material changes, we may notify you by other means (for example, by email or by posting a banner on the website) before such changes take effect.
Any changes made will take effect 30 days after the update date indicated above. If you object to the changes, send us an email at email@example.com before the new effective date to have your information removed from our records.